Copies of these publications can be downloaded from the links below or requested through ResearchGate (https://www.researchgate.net/). Publicly accessible data and statistical analyses can be downloaded from FigShare (https://figshare.com/).
- Fuentes MMPB, Meletis ZA, Wildermann N, Ware M (2021) Conservation interventions to reduce sea turtle vessel strikes: A case study in southern Florida. Marine Policy 128: 104471.
- Ingels et al. (2020) Meiofauna life on loggerhead sea turtles – diversity structured abundance and biodiversity hotspots that challenge the meiofauna paradox. Diversity 12(5): 203.
- Ware et al. (2020) Survivorship and growth in staghorn coral (Acropora cervicornis) outplanting projects in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. PLoS One 15(5): e0231817.
- Ware M, Fuentes MMPB (2020) “Leave No Trace” ordinances for coastal species management: Influences on sea turtle nesting success. Endangered Species Research 41: 197-207.
- Fuentes MMPB et al. (2019) Exposure of marine turtle nesting beaches to named storms along the continental USA. Remote Sensing 11(24): 2996.
- Drobes E, Ware M, Beckwith VK, Fuentes MMPB (2019) Beach crabbing as a possible hindrance to loggerhead marine turtle nesting success. Marine Turtle Newsletter 159: 1-4
- Ware M, Long JW, Fuentes MMPB (2019) Using wave runup modeling to inform coastal species management: An example application for sea turtle nest relocation. Ocean and Coastal Management 173: 17-25
- Wildermann et al. (2018) Informing research priorities for immature sea turtles through expert elicitaton. Endangered Species Research 37: 55-76.
- Ware M, Fuentes MMPB (2018) Potential for relocation to alter the incubation environment and productivity of sea turtle nests in the northern Gulf of Mexico. Chelonian Conservation and Biology 17(2): 252-262.
- Ware M, Fuentes MMPB (2018) A comparison of methods used to monitor groundwater inundation of sea turtle nests. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology 503: 1-7.
Accepted, Submitted, and In Preparation:
- Siegfried et al. (Accepted) Validating the use of stereo-video cameras to measure sea turtles in-situ. Ecology and Evolution.
- Silver-Gorges et al. (Under Review) Using systems thinking to inform management of endangered species: A case study with sea turtles. Ecological Indicators.
- Ware et al. (In Prep) Mapping wave exposure of loggerhead sea turtle nests in the northern Gulf of Mexico. Remote Sensing.
- Siegfried et al. (In Prep) Insights into sea turtle population structure obtained with stereo-video cameras in situ across nearshore habitat in the northeastern Gulf of Mexico. Frontiers in Marine Science.
- Marine Turtle Specialist Group (2020) Sea turtles in the North Atlantic and Wider Caribbean region: MTSG Regional Report 2020. Report of the IUCN-SSC Marine Turtle Specialist Group
- Fuentes MMPB, Ware M, Meletis ZA, Wildermann N (2019) Management options to reduce sea turtle vessel strikes in southern Florida. Technical report to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. Washington DC. 55 p.
- Ware M, Long JW, Fuentes MMPB (2018) Assessment of inundation threat to sea turtle nests to improve management practices in Alabama: final report to the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. Montgomery, AL. 24 pp.
- Ware M, Fuentes MMPB (2017) Assessing the need and implications of sea turtle nest relocation: technical report to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Moss Point, MS. 28 p.